Do you feel you have all you need to live comfortably? How are you doing financially? Are you constantly struggling or do you have a strong foundation? How are your current living conditions? Do you feel supported enough? Do you feel connected to the natural environment around you? Do you feel threatened by fears? How resourceful do you feel when you meet life challenges? (financial, health related, job related etc) Do you find yourself in situations that others deemed right for you, but do not truly meet your deepest needs and aspirations? Do you feel you have enough support where you live? Are your roots strong enough to support you wherever you are?
- Bridge pose
- Tree pose
- Red Jasper
- Black Tourmaline
- Yellow Topaz
- Smoky Quartz
- Golden Yellow Topaz
- Comfrey leaf
- Red raspberry leaf
- Marshmallow Oatstraw
High Vibrational Foods
- Red apples
- Red cabbage
- Lemon water
- Foods with roots
- Peanut butter
- Hot paprika
General Root Affirmations
- I am a part of this world
- The world around me is a safe place
- I am at peace with the people and things around me
- I am deeply rooted
- I am connected to my body
- I feel safe and secure
- Just like a tree or a star, I have a right to be here.
- I stand for my values, for truth, and for justice
- I have what I need
- I am grounded, stable and standing on my own two feet
- I nurture my body with healthy food, clean water, exercise, relation, and connection with nature.
- I am open to possibilities
- I am grateful for all the challenges that helped me to grow and transform
- I trust in goodness of life
- I make choices that are healthy and good for me
- I trust myself
- I love life.
- ADDICTIONS: Running away from self. Not facing the fear. Not knowing how to love the self.
- Affirmation: I now discover how wonderful I am. I choose to love and enjoy myself.
- ADRENAL PROBLEMS: Defeatism. No longer caring for the self. Anxiety.
- Affirmation: I love & approve of myself. It is safe for me to care for myself.
- ANEMIA: “Yes-but” attitude. Lack of joy. Fear of life. Not feeling good enough
- Affirmation: It is safe for me to experience joy in every area of my life. I love life.
- ANKLE PROBLEMS: Inflexibility and guilt Inability to receive pleasure/ Represent mobility & direction.
- Affirmation: I deserve to rejoice in life. I accept all the pleasure life has to offer. I move forward easily in life.
- ANOREXIA: Denying the self and life. Extreme fear of rejection.
- Affirmation: It is safe for me. I am wonderful just as I am. I choose joy and self-acceptance.
- BACK ISSUES: Represents the support of life.
- Rounded shoulders: Carrying the burdens of life. Helpless and hopeless.
- Upper Back: Lack of emotional support, or feeling unloved
- Affirmation: I love an approve of myself. Life supports and loves me.
- Middle Back: “Get off my back” or Guilt. Stuck in all that stuff back there.
- I release the past. I am free to move forward with love in my heart.
- Lower Back Pain: Fear of money or lack of financial support/concerns.
- Affirmation: I trust the process of life. All I need is taken care of. I am safe
- BLADDER PROBLEMS: Anxiety. Holding on to old ideas. Fear of letting go. Being “pissed off”.
- I comfortably & easily release the old & welcome the new in my life. I am safe.
- BLOOD PROBLEMS: Represents joy in the body, flowing freely. Lack of joy. Lack of circulation ideas.
- Affirmation: I am the joy of life expressing & receiving. Joyous new ideas are circulating freely within me.
- BLOOD CLOTTING: Closing down the flow of joy.
- Affirmation: I awaken new life within me. I flow
- BONES: Represent the structure of the universe.
- I am well structured & balanced
- Bone Breaks: rebelling against authority.
- I am the only authority in my world for I am the only one who thinks in my mind.
- Deformity: Mental pressure & tightness. Muscles can’t stretch. Loss of mental mobility
- I breathe in life fully. I relax & trust the flow & process of life.
- CONSTIPATION: Incomplete releasing. Holding on to garbage of the past. Guilt over the past. Sometimes stinginess. Refusing to release old ideas.
- As I release the past, the new and fresh and vital enter. I allow life to flow through me.
- DEPRESSION: Anger, hopelessness.
- Affirmation: I now go beyond other people’s fears and limitations. I create my own life.
- FATIGUE: Resistance, boredom. Lack of love for what one does.
- FEET PROBLEMS: Fear of the future or not wanting to move forward.
- Affirmation: I understand clearly and I am willing to change with the times. I am safe.
- HEMORRHOIDS: Fear of deadlines. Anger of the past. Afraid to let go. Feeling burdened
- I release all that is unlike love. There is time and space for everything I want to do.
- IRRITABLE BOWEL SYNDROME:
- I have perfect digestive health
- Overcoming IBS is easy
- I love eating healthy foods that are good for my stomach
- I am totally focused on living a life free from IBS
- My health is totally focused on living a life
- My digestion is naturally strong and efficient
- Digesting food is effortless for my body
- My bowels are in peak condition
- Healthy intestines are my natural right
- I am focused on taking care of my general overall health
- KIDNEY PROBLEMS: Criticism, disappointment, failure. Shame. Reacting like a little kid.
- Affirmation: [Divine] Right is always taking place in my life. Only good comes from each experience. It is safe to grow up.
- KIDNEY STONES: Lumps of undissolved anger.
- Affirmation: I dissolve all past problems with ease.
- KNEE PROBLEMS: Stubborn ego and pride. Inability to bend. Inflexibility. Won’t give in.
- Affirmation: Forgiveness. Understanding. Compassion. I bend, flow with ease & all is well.
- LEG PROBLEMS: Fear of the future, not being able to carry things forward.
- Affirmation: I move forward with confidence and joy, knowing that all is well in my future.
- LUPUS: A giving up. Better to die than stand up for one’s self. Anger and punishment.
- Affirmation: I speak up for myself freely and easily. I claim my own power. I love and approve of myself. I am free and safe.
- PROSTATE: Represents the masculine principle. Mental fears weaken the masculinity. Giving up. Sexual pressure and guilt. Belief in aging.
- I accept and rejoice in my masculinity.
- SCIATICA: Being hypocritical. Fear of money & of the future.
Affirmation: I move into my greater mood. My good is everywhere & I am safe & secure
- SPINE: Flexible support of life.
- Affirmation: I am supported by life.
- SPINAL CURVATURE: The inability to flow with the support of life. Fear & trying to hold onto new ideas. Distrusting life. Lack of integrity. No courage of convictions.
- Affirmation: I release all fears. I now trust the process of life. I know that life is for me. I stand straight and tall with love.
- TEETH: Represent decisions.
- TEETH PROBLEMS: Longstanding indecisiveness. Inability to break down ideas for analysis and decisions.
- Affirmation: I make my decisions based on the principles of truth, and I rest securely knowing that only right action is taking place in my life.
- ROOT CANAL: Can’t bite into anything anymore. Root beliefs being destroyed. – Impacted Wisdom Teeth: Not giving yourself mental space to create a firm foundation.
- TEETH PROBLEMS: Longstanding indecisiveness. Inability to break down ideas for analysis and decisions.
- VARICOSE VEINS: Standing in a situation you hate. Feeling over worked and over burdened.
- Affirmation: I stand in truth and live and move in joy. I love life, and circulate freely.
More Root Therapy
- Meditate – See red. Seriously—envisioning the color red glowing brightly at the base of the spine, where this chakra is located, is the beginning of root chakra cleansing and balancing.
- This is your most physical chakra. the root chakra governs the quality of our physical presence and feeling of aliveness in our body. Physical activity, no matter big or small, supports root chakra healing. Any movement involving your feet and legs will be particularly helpful. . Get some exercise. Do Squats. March in place. Dance. I don’t care if you “can’t dance.” Close the door and move your body. Zen out on a walk. Walk around barefoot as much as you can. Concentrate on your foot leaving the ground and connecting to the earth again with each step. You’ll give your mind a break and cleanse your root chakra at the same time. Get on your yoga mat. Many yoga postures are designed to cleanse this chakra. . Physical activity promotes root chakra health
- Set up a savings plan if you are worried about finances. An important step in healing root chakra concerns is to re-center the notion of material abundance on inner and non-material abundance. For instance, instead of assessing your level of wealth just base on your bank account, consider all the other types of riches you have in your life, from friendships to enjoyment of everyday pleasures. In the process, you will like have to reconsider personal beliefs about money and physical safety.
- Take a shower.
- Focus on adding sexual energy, focus on the sexual energy transfer & life force – kegals, masturbate
- Clean up around the house
- Reduce stress – practice relaxation techniques – release toxicity
- Talk about emotions
- Connecting intimately and directly with the earth. Go outside and walk on unpaved paths, dig your hands in the earth, plant seeds, gardening, walking outside to a park and pay attention to every step you make, feeling the contact of your feet to the ground.
- Root chakra relates to feeling safe in the world. Developing a harmonious relationship with your environment is key in fostering safety. How you feel in your immediate surroundings, from your home to your neighborhood and region matters in supporting the first chakra balance.
- Overcoming feelings of insecurity by learning self-reliance To counter the tendency to worry about safety and well-being, an element characteristic of first chakra imbalance, long-lasting healing consists in reinforcing your belief that you’re OK in this world and can get what you need when you need it. Working on self-reliance, confidence, perceptions about resourcefulness in your life are key in healing the root chakra.
- Discovering your true needs and aspirations To heal the first chakra, you need to know what your true needs and aspirations are. Without this awareness, you have more chances to be swayed by others’ opinions or circumstances, and miss the opportunity to meet your deepest needs. practice compassion, find your passion
- Going from a psychology of scarcity to personal abundance Remember that a psychology of lack and scarcity tends to self-perpetuate and reinforces limiting beliefs about your chances of success. Healing your root chakra aims at restoring confidence in your ability to provide for yourself and meet your basic needs easily.
- The root chakra and embodying the energy of manifestation When healing the root chakra, it’s important to remember that the outer world is often a reflection of what is happening inside you. Your notion about what it means to be abundant in the material world is affected and affects your notion of inner balance and resourcefulness. In other words, your state of being translates into your ability to manifest in the material world.