This website is owned and operated by [LegaSE Group LLC] Chakeria Woods CEO: (hereafter “Our”, “We” or “Company”). Our principal place of business is located at [P.O. Box 240662 Milwaukee WI ].
Use of this website is at your own risk. This site is hosted on a reputable platform and we take reasonable efforts to maintain and host the site. We make no explicit representations or warranties as to the safety or your individual use of the website. The Terms and Conditions of Use contained on this page is subject to change at any time.
Company owns the following Trademark(s):
By purchasing any product, course, or program from “LegaSE Group LLC” on this website, you are granted one revocable, worldwide, non-exclusive license to the product(s), course(s), or program(s) you have purchased. If you violate this license by giving or selling a copy of our product(s) to anyone, We reserve the right to invoice you for the licenses you have gifted to others and revoke your access to our products permanently.
By scheduling a service and/or buying a product, you attest that you understand, willingly enter into, agree with, and accept the following:
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- No Refunds / Exchanges. Please utilize the free consultation or contact form to ensure appropriate booking.
- This service or product is for educational, wellness, spiritual, and/or enlightenment purposes only. Legase group llc / LegaSE Spiritual Enlightenment, its owners, members, principals, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants and others associated with Legase group llc / LegaSE Spiritual Enlightenment, accepts no liability and/or responsibility for any allergies, actions and/or decisions any client chooses to take or make based on the information received.
- You understand by viewing this website you will be introduced to an integrative approach to health and wellness which includes using holistic approaches and techniques.
- Holistic health practitioners offer alternative services to treat the whole person rather than a specific condition or disease. We highlight the power of thoughts and emotions to improve overall health and wellbeing to help get to the root of your concern, and assist in your understanding of what will aid healthier results regarding mental, emotional, physical & spiritual health. We empower you to take charge of your health and make healthier decisions.
- You understand when LegaSE uses the alternative health approaches to wellness practice, is not “diagnosing” or “treating.”
- You understand there is a distinction between Enlightenment and the practice of medicine. You understand information provided is not intended to be a substitute for the diagnosis and/or treatment of medical conditions.
- Any information, stories, examples, or testimonials presented on this website do not constitute a warranty, guarantee, or prediction regarding the outcome of an individual using such material contained herein for any particular purpose or issue. While all materials and links and other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed. Legase group llc / LegaSE Spiritual Enlightenment, its owners, members, principals, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants and others associated accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on this website, including links to other resources, if any.
- LegaSE E-Courses
By signing up to take any course offered by LegaSE Group LLC, you acknowledge and agree that your participation is entirely voluntary and at your own risk and choice. LegaSE Group LLC, its instructors, employees, and representatives shall not be held liable for any injuries, losses, damages, or claims arising from your participation in the course. It is important to understand that the courses offered by LegaSE Group LLC are for educational, enlightenment, and self-help purposes only. The information, techniques, and practices shared in the course are intended to provide general knowledge and support personal growth and development. However, it is crucial to note that the courses are not a substitute for professional medical or psychological advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content provided in the courses should not be considered a replacement for seeking guidance from qualified medical or mental health professionals. Prior to implementing any techniques or practices learned in the course, it is strongly recommended that you consult with your medical professionals, including but not limited to physicians, psychologists, therapists, or other relevant healthcare providers. They can assess your individual needs, medical history, and provide appropriate guidance and support tailored to your specific situation. By enrolling in the course, you confirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to this disclaimer. If you do not agree with any part of this disclaimer, please refrain from enrolling in the course and seek professional advice from qualified medical or mental health professionals for your specific needs.
- By viewing this website and or booking a service or buying a product you agree to forever fully release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Legase group llc / LegaSE Spiritual Enlightenment, its owners, members, principals, employees, staff members, agents, representatives, consultants and others associated with Legase group llc / LegaSE Spiritual Enlightenment, from any claim or liability whatsoever and for any damage or injury, personal, emotional, psychological, financial or otherwise, which you may incur arising at any time out of or in relation to your use of the information presented on this website. If any court of law rules that any part of the Disclaimer is invalid, the Disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
- Any communications made through Our blog, blog comments, newsletter sign up or other related pages, or directly to Our phones or mailing or email addresses is not held privileged or confidential and is subject to viewing and distribution by third parties.
- You understand parts of this site is copyright and you should not copy, duplicate, dissemble without permission, or credit.
- Any and all disputes or disagreements rising between Company and You out of this Terms and Conditions of Use upon which an amicable understanding cannot be reached, shall be decided by arbitration in accordance with the procedural rules of the American Arbitration Association. Company and You agree to be bound by the decision of the arbitrator(s). The arbitration proceeding shall take place in [Milwaukee, WI]. The cost and expenses of the arbitrators shall be shared equally by the Parties. Each party shall be responsible for its own costs and expenses in presenting the dispute for arbitration.
- This website is updated on a regular basis and while We try to make accurate statements in a timely and effective manner, We cannot guarantee that all materials and related media contained herein are entirely accurate, complete or up to date. You expressly acknowledge and understand that any information or knowledge You gain as a result of using this website is used at Your own risk. If You should see any errors or omissions and would like to let us know, please email us at [email@example.com].